Monday, July 7, 2014

Anime Expo 2014

Pic stolen from Dania

Working at con was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. I am forever changed by the energy I get from my cosplay department and all the positive aura from everyone at con that leaves me glowing with joy for 5 days in a row. It's probably been the best week of my summer and I've made friendships that I know will last for a long, long time. People who've shared joy and pain, the ones I know I can count on and want to keep in my life.

I've learnt that the people you surround yourself with makes a difference in your life, make sure you choose the ones who give you a ton of positive energy.
I've learnt that it is possible to form the tightest knit friendships with people you just met.
I've learnt that working at con is a truly fun job, stressful- as it is STILL a job- but overall better than anything I could ever ask for.
I've learnt that everything will be *low voice* "fiiiine"

I've learnt that there are two types of people, people who don't give a shit and people who will take notice. Whether right or wrong, make sure you do what you want and the right people will fall into place.

I have learnt so much about responsibility, sewing, cosplaying, putting on a wig, customer service and have been bonding so much with my coworkers in the last five days.
They were such a huge part of my life that waking up today without them feels like a big chunk of myself has been taken away.

Much feels. Such emptiness. 
If you don't already know, I'm having post-con withdrawals.

No comments:

Post a Comment